Warrior Systems Upper Receivers are precision machined from billet aluminum stock for a fit and finish that is second to none. Our receivers have been carefully designed to achieve optimum balance, and added strength and rigidity exceeding standard mil-spec. Our tight machining tolerances ensure match grade performance perfectly fit for a precision build. M4 feed ramps are machined into the upper to ensure more reliable cartridge feeding (when paired with a barrel with m4 feed ramps in the extension). Our receivers are designed to be compatible with most mil-spec receivers on the market.
All Warrior Systems receivers are designed and machined with pride in the USA.
- CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum stock
- Engineered in-house using state of the art tools for optimum balance and strength
- Precision machined with tighter tolerances than mil-spec for a superior fit and finish
- Features m4 feed ramps for more reliable cartridge feeding
- Standard finish options include Type III hard coat anodizing and Cerakote in a variety of colors
- Exceeds mil-spec requirements
- Compatible with virtually all mil-spec parts and accessories
- 100% designed and machined in house at our US facility
Weight: 6.74 oz.
Length: 7.6 in.
Width: 2.0 in.
Height: 2.3 in.