Warrior Systems Receiver Sets are precision machined from billet aluminum stock for a fit and finish that is second to none. Our receivers have been carefully designed to achieve optimum balance when combined as a set, and added strength and rigidity exceeding standard mil-spec. Our tight machining tolerances ensure match grade performance perfectly fit for a precision build. The enhanced flared magwell on the lower receiver is designed for smooth and easy magazine loading, and the overbuilt integrated trigger guard is widened for use with or without gloves. M4 feed ramps are machined into the upper to ensure more reliable cartridge feeding (when paired with a barrel with m4 feed ramps in the extension). Our receivers are designed to be compatible with virtually mil-spec parts and accessories.
All Warrior Systems receivers are designed and machined with pride in the USA.
- CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum stock
- Engineered in-house using state of the art tools for optimum balance and strength
- Precision machined with tighter tolerances than mil-spec for a superior fit and finish
- Lower Receiver features an enhanced flared magwell for quicker and easier magazine changes
- Threaded bolt catch pin allows for easier assembly and disassembly to prevent marring of the finish
- Lower Receiver also features a widened integrated trigger guard ideally suited for use with gloves
- Upper Receiver features m4 feed ramps for more reliable cartridge feeding
- Standard finish options include Type III hard coat anodizing and Cerakote in a variety of colors
- Exceeds mil-spec requirements
- Compatible with virtually all mil-spec parts and accessories
- 100% designed and machined in house at our US facility
Specifications (combined upper and lower)
Weight: 14.74 oz.
Length: 8.2 in.
Width: 2.0 in.
Height: 4.6 in.