Warrior Systems Lower Receivers are precision machined from billet aluminum stock for a fit and finish that is second to none. Our receivers have been carefully designed to achieve optimum balance, and added strength and rigidity exceeding standard mil-spec. Our tight machining tolerances ensure match grade performance perfectly fit for a precision build. The enhanced flared magwell is designed for smooth and easy magazine loading, and the overbuilt integrated trigger guard is widened for use with or without gloves. Our receivers are designed to be compatible with most mil-spec receivers on the market.
All Warrior Systems receivers are designed and machined with pride in the USA.
- CNC Machined from solid billet aluminum stock
- Engineered in-house using state of the art tools for optimum balance and strength
- Precision machined with tighter tolerances than mil-spec for a superior fit and finish
- Features an enhanced flared magwell for quicker and easier magazine changes
- Threaded bolt catch pin allows for easier assembly and disassembly to prevent marring of the finish
- Also features a widened integrated trigger guard ideally suited for use with gloves
- Standard finish options include Type III hard coat anodizing and Cerakote in a variety of colors
- Exceeds mil-spec requirements
- Compatible with virtually all mil-spec parts and accessories
- 100% designed and machined in house at our US facility
Weight: 8.4 oz.
Length: 7.8 in.
Width: 1.5 in.
Height: 4.2 in.